Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think not.

Yes cause love is life.

ReputationRep:
    Hell yes. my friends are amazing, i don't know where i would be without them. My family is great and my boyfriend is brilliant. I'm guessing you mean romantic love and your always risking something when you fall for someone but i think its worth it. Its brilliant having someone that you can rely on and chat to and when you find the right person who is just awesome its great

ReputationRep:
    I like love

http://67.media.tumblr.com/50b4ea217...rt52o1_500.gif

ReputationRep:
    Love is the most amazing feeling, and I'm saying that only having experienced half-love... :love:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah love is cool, mango

What's Love got to do with it!:yay:

ReputationRep:
    Of course it is worth it if you find the right person who you actually love. The problem is when people try to make relationships that work that really won't. It is like forcing something that shouldn't be. For example when you fall in love someone who you aleays argue with.

When you find that person who you love and just want to spend time with. Where the best moments are waking up in their arms, where you look forward to getting home work to see them, or a perfect day is just spending time with them. (Plus you don't argue, fight or get annoyed with them). That is when love is completely worth it.

ReputationRep:
    The urge for companionship and someone to share your bed with is strong..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When its real love and they love you back and its not just an one way love then yeah, its totally worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought I found the right guy but he really played with my emotions and I want to believe its worth it, but how do you know when you've met the right person?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.