Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’ve just got this really brilliant new book about Justin. It’s called Justin: The Biography. It’s by Sean Smith and it’s got lots about Justin’s childhood, interviews with his first love (who talks about the first time they made love!) and plenty about Justin and Britney, Justin and Kylie, Justin and Emma Bunton, Justin and Janet Jackson, and Justin and Cameron. The stuff on Britney is great, going right back to when they first knew each other. There’s also good stuff on Justin’s religious beliefs It’s the first full length biography of Justin, and the author travelled across America talking to people who know him. I hear that Justin’s own book isn’t coming out till next year. But this one is a must. Justin: The Biography. By Sean Smith. It costs £12, and is published by Simon and Schuster. Let me know what you think of it.

ReputationRep:
    Who's Justin?

Should I know?

EDIT: Oh, OK. I know.
    I'll just assume that you're a filthy e-teamer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    Who's Justin?

Should I know?
    I hope its not Timberlake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    Who's Justin?

Should I know?
    justin timberlake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ml1)
    I’ve just got this really brilliant new book about Justin. It’s called Justin: The Biography. It’s by Sean Smith and it’s got lots about Justin’s childhood, interviews with his first love (who talks about the first time they made love!) and plenty about Justin and Britney, Justin and Kylie, Justin and Emma Bunton, Justin and Janet Jackson, and Justin and Cameron. The stuff on Britney is great, going right back to when they first knew each other. There’s also good stuff on Justin’s religious beliefs It’s the first full length biography of Justin, and the author travelled across America talking to people who know him. I hear that Justin’s own book isn’t coming out till next year. But this one is a must. Justin: The Biography. By Sean Smith. It costs £12, and is published by Simon and Schuster. Let me know what you think of it.

god, please don't read tripe - why not read something which stimulates you more than your hormones

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.