Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I felt like this once I started my new job, I think it was mainly the transition from uni to work. It was the job not being satisfying enough and it was boring and repetitive. Sometimes when I came home I would feel really upset, even when I used to go into work.

Now I dont know whats happend, I feel upset when I come home and sometimes want to cry. I have got used to the job, but still sometimes i'll be quiet and upset inside and I dont really know why or whats affecting me in my head.

I feel like im on a journey but just really lost.

Does anyone else feel like this, what can I do ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    I felt like this once I started my new job, I think it was mainly the transition from uni to work. It was the job not being satisfying enough and it was boring and repetitive. Sometimes when I came home I would feel really upset, even when I used to go into work.

Now I dont know whats happend, I feel upset when I come home and sometimes want to cry. I have got used to the job, but still sometimes i'll be quiet and upset inside and I dont really know why or whats affecting me in my head.

I feel like im on a journey but just really lost.

Does anyone else feel like this, what can I do ?
    do u half friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PC.police)
    do u half friends?
    Yes but we still talk but havent met up recently. I have seen my other friends though.

ReputationRep:
    BUMP

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry :/ i hope you can pull your way out.... maybe the summer will add a positive vibe. Also, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? That would help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    I'm sorry :/ i hope you can pull your way out.... maybe the summer will add a positive vibe. Also, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? That would help
    No I dont have a girlfriend. But its alright dont worry.

ReputationRep:
    No I dont have a girlfriend. But its alright dont worry.
    well i'm sure you'll get one btw i use the 'moodtrack' app and it's really good so i thought i'd recommend it to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    well i'm sure you'll get one btw i use the 'moodtrack' app and it's really good so i thought i'd recommend it to you
    There was my crush but she has a bf. But I doubt Id go out with her anyway. I'll have a look at the app thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered you might be suffering from depression?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Have you considered you might be suffering from depression?
    Maybe graduate blues. I really hope not.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe graduate blues. I really hope not.
    I'm just thinking the crying and feeling bad for no apparent reason.

Have you thought about talking to a counselor or close friend even? Your GP could help with the former.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I'm just thinking the crying and feeling bad for no apparent reason.

Have you thought about talking to a counselor or close friend even? Your GP could help with the former.
    I havent actually cried. Its just the feeling of it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.