Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The other week, I got on the bus and saw this girl I know, who I secretly like. I got a little nervous and when I get nervous, I do silly things, which I don't mean, anyway I moved her handbag and sat by her. Then a few days later, I got on the bus again, though she looked at me and moved her handbag, I sat on the opposite side.

Was this rude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legend5048)
    The other week, I got on the bus and saw this girl I know, who I secretly like. I got a little nervous and when I get nervous, I do silly things, which I don't mean, anyway I moved her handbag and sat by her. Then a few days later, I got on the bus again, though she looked at me and moved her handbag, I sat on the opposite side.

Was this rude?
    I wouldn't call it rude, but I don't know how she would take it tbh. She doesn't know if you like her and I'm sure she likes you as she moved her handbag for you so you could sit next to her but maybe next time on the bus sit next to her and have a good convo with her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legend5048)

Was this rude?
    no its not rude.... don't stress if u like her next time sit next to her! only if she moves u have done something wrong

ReputationRep:
    She probably thought it was attractive that you weren't interested in her.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    I'd find it rude. Why would you just go up to someone and move their stuff without asking?

ReputationRep:
    Aha she probably moved it the second time thinking you were going to move her bag again. And then you proceeded to sit somewhere else... Tbh there's no point overthinking it. If she did think it was rude I'm pretty sure that feeling would last for a short while.

(Original post by Tiger Rag)
    I'd find it rude. Why would you just go up to someone and move their stuff without asking?
    Was just going to say this :lol:

ReputationRep:
    well now she probably thinks you don't like her so you've ****ed it all up now!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 4, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.