Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here have to wait until August to book their stage 2 accommodation? And If I opt to wait until August, would I still get a chance to book an accomodation in halls? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I got an unconditional offer but I still have to wait until August because i applied after the deadline (which was in January). You should do, but I'm going to have a private hall as back up just in case I can't get a room anywhere

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

We are in the same boat haha. Thats my plan as well to get a private hall if I cannot get an accommodation, which private hall are you going? What course are you doing anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Well I'd have to try lulworth because i think Mercury is a bit overpriced. But I'm really determined to get halls because I don't want to be away from everyone else. What date did you get? I'm doing communication and media. You?

ReputationRep:
    Same here, I already inquire at lulworth house couple days ago, they said they only have 16 rooms available thats why I'm confused if I will book it or take the risk and wait for the availability of BU halls as I really want to stay there so hopefully there are still spaces available for us haha. I have to wait until August 19 at 9am to book, how about you? I'm doing business info technology.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what to do either. Because if I chance leaving it until August I might not get in anywhere. And sharing a house isn't an option for me so I'll have to be homeless 😭. Yeah that's the date and time I have too. Are you on any of the Facebook pages?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I joined one group which is Bournemouth University Freshers 2016. Its a good group as you can ask and learn different stuff about BU and meet incoming first year students as well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.