The Student Room Group

The Milo Yiannoppulos anti-cultural Marxism phenomenon

We have had the media and education establishments become cultural Marxist indoctrination centres trying to brainwash people with things like feminism, false wage gap statistics, white privilege, a need to import people, "feminists" which trumpet Islam, safe spaces, trigger warnings, micro aggressions and micro issues that are non issues that need to be set up as issues, and then any opposition needs to be shut down by the progressive left. The progressive left generates people who act like Neanderthals who have a set of prejudiced and want to physically rip down anyone who does not support their prejudices.

This is all history now. It's dead. One leading figure who works for Donald Trump and who is a very popular ridiculer of the progressive left is Milo Yiannoppulos.

Anti-milo protesters "triggered":

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hail Milo!
:biggrin:
Gotta love Milo.

Anyone notice that the people who protest him, their moans never correlate with anything he's actually said?
*yawns* the usual type of rant from a right-wing, MGTOW, Yiannopoulos supporter which kills brain cells, nothing new.
Original post by WBZ144
*yawns* the usual type of rant from a right-wing, MGTOW, Yiannopoulos supporter which kills brain cells, nothing new.

A lot of the stuff he says is pretty true, apart from supporting trump he says some pretty fair things and speaks more truths than most left wingers
Original post by AperfectBalance
A lot of the stuff he says is pretty true, apart from supporting trump he says some pretty fair things and speaks more truths than most left wingers

Do you agree with taking reproductive rights from women and forcing LGBT people back in the closet?
Original post by WBZ144
Do you agree with taking reproductive rights from women and forcing LGBT people back in the closet?

Please show me where he supports taking reproductive rights from women. and for one he is Gay and supports equality and not the wishy washy new ******** with feminism and the LGBT's that think they need more rights than us.
Reply 7
Don't you mean regressive left?

And I personally know what I think of people that idolize a real life troll.
Reply 8
Please show me where he supports taking reproductive rights from women. and for one he is Gay and supports equality and not the wishy washy new ******** with feminism and the LGBT's that think they need more rights than us.

I think her comment just shows that she doesn't know what she's talking about.

She probably thinks Milo is your typical right winger racist gun totting Bible basher, Anti-LGBT, when he is in-fact a homosexual hahahahaha.

What a fail.
Original post by Listers

She probably thinks Milo is your typical right winger racist gun totting Bible basher, Anti-LGBT, when he is in-fact a homosexual hahahahaha.

What a fail.

Yep

Being Gay doesn't give him a free pass, and I can refute themail claim that he "supports equality" with his own articles:
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08/birth-control-makes-women-unattractive-and-crazy/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/17/gay-rights-have-made-us-dumber-its-time-to-get-back-in-the-closet/

http://yiannopoulos.net/2014/08/15/transgenderism-is-a-psychiatric-disorder-its-sufferers-need-therapy-not-surgery/

LOL what rights do the LGBT community ask for which the rest of us don't have?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144

nvm, just seen your links.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12

And how exactly is him not supporting abortion and birth control as a strong christian "supporting taking reproductive rights from women"
Original post by Listers

What a fail.

He would cure his homosexuality if he could though

+
Original post by Listers
And how exactly is him not supporting abortion and birth control as a strong christian "supporting taking reproductive rights from women"

Hahahaha are you serious ? How is that not?
Is it not a woman's right to decide what she does with her reproductive system? Banning abortion and birth control takes away those rights

I mean I find Milo hilarious and he's a good troll but come on :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Listers

If you can't see how then you're not even worth having a conversation with. Religion is something personal, don't shove it down the throats of others. And don't be a hypocrite, if you're already angering your god by being openly gay in the first place.
Reply 15

The statement he made in the interview was in reference to his Christian values and how his actions are prohibited Biblically.

And that doesn't make him ANTI-LGBT
Reply 16
Original post by WBZ144
If you can't see how then you're not even worth having a conversation with. Religion is something personal, don't shove it down the throats of others. And don't be a hypocrite, if you're already angering your god by being openly gay in the first place.

How is he shoving it down anyone's throat?

He was just stating his opinion. And that's so rich, a liberal telling a conservative not to shove their values down other people throats when Liberals have been doing that for the past 60 years.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by StrawbAri
He would cure his homosexuality if he could though

+

Hahahaha are you serious ? How is that not?
Is it not a woman's right to decide what she does with her reproductive system? Banning abortion and birth control takes away those rights

I mean I find Milo hilarious and he's a good troll but common :lol:

So?
Original post by The Roast
So?

So I don't blindly support everything he says because I like him.
Simple.
Original post by Listers
How is he shoving it down anyone's throat?

He was just stating his opinion. And that's so rich, a liberal telling a conservative not to shove their values down other people throats when Liberals have been doing that for the past 60 years.

Yes, damn those liberals trying to enforce equal rights for everyone! As opposed to the conservatives who want to restrict equality for certain groups because they are offended by it.

Quick Reply

Latest