Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. Three weeks ago I applied for two off-cycle internships at Morgan Stanley (one in London and another one in Milan). I completed the numerical online tests but I haven't heard back. Do they usually send rejection emails to unsuccessful applicants? When I applied to other banks, if I failed the online tests, I received an automatic rejection email 2-3 days later.

If it can be of any help, for the London internship they say "We look forward to reviewing your application....etc" and for the Milan one "Your application is currently under review". Does it make any difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe955)
    Hi everyone. Three weeks ago I applied for two off-cycle internships at Morgan Stanley (one in London and another one in Milan). I completed the numerical online tests but I haven't heard back. Do they usually send rejection emails to unsuccessful applicants? When I applied to other banks, if I failed the online tests, I received an automatic rejection email 2-3 days later.

If it can be of any help, for the London internship they say "We look forward to reviewing your application....etc" and for the Milan one "Your application is currently under review". Does it make any difference?
    I got a rejection email for just an A-level insight programme so I would assume that they would for something more important like an internship

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.