Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone already know or heard that The Sims has removed gender barriers in virtual world. If not then here is an artificial that I've found

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...-virtual-world

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a really good idea to me, both for marketing purposes and for the playing experience

ReputationRep:
    This is really good!
    There's been times before that I've played Sims 3 and thought "That would look good on a male/female"
    But because your restricted to which clothing you can put on who, I haven't been able to test it out.
    It still doesn't make me want to buy Sims 4 though.
    SIMS 3 FTW!!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Good idea, means I can experiment more and create a character who becomes transgender.

ReputationRep:
    I think that it is a good idea. But It's a shame that it only applies to the PC version as over recent years the sims has also been playable on things such as the Nintendo DS and Game Boy advance
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *buys copy*

(Original post by sharkbate633)
    Does anyone already know or heard that The Sims has removed gender barriers in virtual world. If not then here is an artificial that I've found

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...-virtual-world
    I might actually buy it, the only life simulation where I can be happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This just makes me even more excited to start playing again after my exams

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to make myself a Sim Caitlyn Jenner.

Will there be an option to change back into a man half way through the game?

ReputationRep:
    Wanted this for so long eeeeeeeeep

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.