Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Are you using NCS as your motivation to try and do well in the upcoming exams?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing NCS but idk if I'm looking forward to it. I'm just doing it so I have something to do this summer. None of my friends are doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥Samantha♥)
    I'm doing NCS but idk if I'm looking forward to it. I'm just doing it so I have something to do this summer. None of my friends are doing it.
    Same lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoahSwinden)
    Same lol
    im kinda of nervous. I'm really quiet/shy around strangers. also when i signed up i didn't realise it was residential, and i don't want to be away from home. i have so much school stuff i need to do this summer.

ReputationRep:
    im kinda of nervous. I'm really quiet/shy around strangers. also when i signed up i didn't realise it was residential, and i don't want to be away from home. i have so much school stuff i need to do this summer.
    School stuff...In the summer? Hard to believe Samantha... . I'm sure it will all be fine, just have a good time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoahSwinden)
    School stuff...In the summer? Hard to believe Samantha... . I'm sure it will all be fine, just have a good time!
    I will need to start writing personal statement, essays and preparing for entrance exams and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing NCS this summer too, i'm sure it'll be really fun from what people have told me . it will help you grow in confidence and make new friends you'll be fine
    are you doing it in June or August ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skye99)
    I'm doing NCS this summer too, i'm sure it'll be really fun from what people have told me . it will help you grow in confidence and make new friends you'll be fine
    are you doing it in June or August ?
    August, wby?

ReputationRep:
    August, wby?
    ahh i'm doing it in June , so literally in like 20 days ahah.

ReputationRep:
    August, wby?
    Quickly, do you know what activities they do like in the first week, cos someone told me that one of the things is running a mile ( ik it's not far but i'm the definition of **** at running ). And also that teambuilding exercise where you have to lift people over a wooden wall thing :,)

ReputationRep:
    ahh i'm doing it in June , so literally in like 20 days ahah.
    wow how early does ur school end?

edit: oh wait are you in y11?

ReputationRep:
    Quickly, do you know what activities they do like in the first week, cos someone told me that one of the things is running a mile ( ik it's not far but i'm the definition of **** at running ). And also that teambuilding exercise where you have to lift people over a wooden wall thing :,)
    i have no clue i literally don't know anything about it i just signed up randomly. I'm legit the least sporty person i know so if thats true i might kms.

ReputationRep:
    wow how early does ur school end?

edit: oh wait are you in y11?
    yeah I'm in year 11 and my last exam is 20th for some people they finish slightly later

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.