bluepearl7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Just thought i'd make a thread where you can share your revision strategies.

Maths- Maths watch and do past papers. Teaching others also helps me.

English lit- I think of possible questions that could come up and then bullet point key ideas and quotes that i would analyse, and then i remember that (it sounds a bit confusing but i'm only in year 10 and so far this has helped).

Computer science- I need to start revising but i don'know where to start, i'm probably going to do past papers and maybe make flashcards.

French- I dont even know. Although there's this app called memrise which sort of helps.

Geography- Condensed notes, flash cards and booklet

Science- myGCSEscience videos, AQa longman text books, flashcards,notes and i memorise things. I also use the subject content and do past papers.

Religious Studies- I dont know.Maybe flashcards or condensed notes

ISA- Look at past examiners report, memorize like the method and all, go through past ISA papers and pick out questions and apply it o you own hypothesis, and also remember to use key words. i got 49/50 so this method was actually really helpful.
bluepearl7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (17)
13.6%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (30)
24%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (54)
43.2%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
16%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.2%

Watched Threads