Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A level History - A world divided: Superpower relations 1944-90 (edexcel) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I realised there was no thread for the A-Level Cold War exam(10th June)

Does anyone have any predictions for questions?

ReputationRep:
    Let me know if you find any, looking aswell

ReputationRep:
    My school has predicted The Thaw and Sino-Soviet Relations but Sino-Soviet Relations has come up for the last 2 years so not entirely sure about that one but they seem pretty confident that The Thaw will come up

ReputationRep:
    are there any predictions for the end of the cold war 40marker? Role of Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul the 2nd have never come up

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have a level 5 essay for part A and B. For Part A, should we have an argument sustained since the introduction or weigh up factors and then in the conclusion put your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah97)
    are there any predictions for the end of the cold war 40marker? Role of Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul the 2nd have never come up
    do you think they will put a source only focused on them? i think its difficult to put much revelant knowledge aside from Pope JPII's role in POland and about thatcher i don't really know :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    Thaw and sino Soviet. Last year 2015 it was arms race and detente

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.