The Student Room Group

Underarm issues :(

Hi,
So i am going out with a guy and he is so cute <3 but i have an issue about my underarms, my underarms are darker than my actual skin colour, i am quite fair but my armpits are darker :frown: which is very embarrassing when wearing sleeveless dresses... who knows we may make out and it would be very embarrassing. I really want to sort this problem out
Do any of you have any suggestions, how can i get rid of dark underarms :redface:
Please help thanks :h:
Reply 1
In a bowl, mix 1 tsp. of lemon juice, 1 1/4 tsp. (1/2, if it's really dark) of turmeric powder, 1 tsp. of olive oil, and 1 tsp of coconut milk. Leave it on your armpits for 15 minutes and wash it off. This recipe will definitely help lighten your underarms!
I hope that the date goes well for you! Good Luck! :smile:
well, waxing helps a lot, it exfoliates your skin and removes any tan that you might have.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
So i am going out with a guy and he is so cute <3 but i have an issue about my underarms, my underarms are darker than my actual skin colour, i am quite fair but my armpits are darker :frown: which is very embarrassing when wearing sleeveless dresses... who knows we may make out and it would be very embarrassing. I really want to sort this problem out
Do any of you have any suggestions, how can i get rid of dark underarms :redface:
Please help thanks :h:

I have this problem too but I didn't know you could do anything about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending