Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriend hasn't replied- am I over reacting? Watch

I asked my BF a simple question this morning over messenger, he saw it when he woke up and hasn't replied or spoken to me all day
    We've been seeing each other 2 months now and our communication level is usually good. Like he usually replies at least within an hour.

I know it sounds silly but I'm starting to worry

ReputationRep:
    yeah he probably hates you, you might as well end it now to save yourself at least some dignity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I asked my BF a simple question this morning over messenger, he saw it when he woke up and hasn't replied or spoken to me all day
    We've been seeing each other 2 months now and our communication level is usually good. Like he usually replies at least within an hour.

Just give him some time. Sometimes my boyfriend sees stuff and doesn't reply for ages - he's probably just busy. xx

ReputationRep:

He must just be busy or something, I don't think its anything to worry about, wait until tomorrow to see if he replies, he may have a good explanation

ReputationRep:
    he's too busy cheating on you to reply

ReputationRep:
    Don't stress about it. Sometimes devices say people have seen messages when they havent. He could just have a busy day or be doing stuff. don't fret about it

ReputationRep:
    He may have been busy all day with friends/ family? Sometimes my boyfriend doesn't reply to me because my message wakes him up, he checks it, if it's not important he thinks: "I can just reply later", goes back to sleep and then he forgets. Things happen. Maybe try to message him something like "are you alright" or "how are you"?

ReputationRep:

Wait till tomorrow or when his phone fixed/bug fixed he'll have a reason... your literally me with the person I'm with :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    If he saw it when he first woke up then chances are he was too tired to reply instantly or was in a rush to get ready to go out. He might not have replied because he has forgotten about it and/or has had a busy day. Also, like another poster said - FB can say you have read messages when you haven't yet. I wouldn't worry about it unless lack of communication happens more often but if there aren't any other problems going on in your relationship then chances are he's just forgotten or is busy. I'm sure you'll hear from him soon

ReputationRep:

2 months? this calls for serious action. Go to his house and unplug his xbox. Try not to get caught.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.