Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time a few days ago. i was a virgin and he wasn't. we've been together about 3 months and was excited to do it for the first time but it was actually just really rubbish. it lasted about 5 minutes and i didn't get anywhere near to orgasm. i told a few friends and they said it was cause it was my first time but it wasn't his first time so why was it so quick?

ReputationRep:
    So, research it a little, due to a cruel trick on the anatomy most girls don't get there with the main event. It's all about the foreplay and after play really.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Can't really give sex tips, but it sounds like he was just focused on his own needs rather than yours and that might have been the issue.

First times are a bit rubbish, thats normal. Its gets better though, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like didnt care whether you finished or not tbh.
    Thats not a great thing to have happen. If he cares about you, he should want to make sure that you finish too!
    Ive never done it before so i cant really say anything else.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time a few days ago. i was a virgin and he wasn't. we've been together about 3 months and was excited to do it for the first time but it was actually just really rubbish. it lasted about 5 minutes and i didn't get anywhere near to orgasm. i told a few friends and they said it was cause it was my first time but it wasn't his first time so why was it so quick?
    cause boys are sh1t

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 4, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.