Who's the music artist that you've liked for the longest?

Watch
crepuscule13
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sunrose)
Who is it? How long have you liked them? Why do you like them?
Probably the weeknd or pvris, they are the only 2 artists whos albums i actually buy & i have loved them for a while.
ETbuymilkandeggs
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rhythmical)
Craig David :love: bit odd liking his music as I'm into different sorts now but he had an amazing career and has an incredible voice.
His song with Kaytranada is perfection
Aaron Bernbaum
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Probably outkast, I've always been a fan
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aaron Bernbaum)
Probably outkast, I've always been a fan
:cool:

You hear Andre's verse on the Frank Ocean album?

Solo album soon come.
retro_turtles
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
loved muse since i was 11 it has been almost 6 years
Pulse.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Linkin Park - not as good as they used to be though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bowie or Duran Duran. My parents brought me up on 70s/80s music.
SulfurRingROKer
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I know that oasis was my first ever favourite band.. afterwards i enjoyed several other bands too ofc, and its been a time since i last played their song, but i dont think i'll ever stop liking them, despite changes in my musical taste
Manitude
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't really listen to them much any more, but I've still got time for Mike and the Mechanics.

I was a massive fan of them twenty years ago.
Alexion
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
probably U2, I grew up listening to them since they're my parents' favourite band and I love them too... tastes have changed but can never resist the occasional Where the Streets Have No Name and the like
Joel 96
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
the left banke
LordMallard
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Muse for just over 5 years
wolfmoon88
Badges: 21
Report 3 years ago
Britney Spears, I know she's ain't that great at singing but I remember jamming out to the oops I did it again album. Lucky is still one of my favourite songs to this day <3.
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Aah, so many people/groups I've never heard of before :moon:

If by "music artist" you mean someone who writes/wrote music, I'd probably say Mozart, I was listening to his work right from being a baby.

If you mean singer/band, probably Pink Floyd.
mojojojo101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The band I have been a big fan of the longest is probably Thy Art is Murder. Remember finding their first EP on some dodgy ass Russian site like 7 years a go and it was just awesome.

As for individual artists, I do try to keep an eye on what Tosin Abasi does, one of the best guitarists around today and always seems to come up with fun, interesting pieces of music.
Rafari
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Franz Ferdinand for me. I remember when they released take me out and ever since then from 2004 I've always kept up to date with what they release.
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If we're talking one particular artist, it can only be Michael Jackson. Been listening to MJ since I was maybe 3 or 4 - I remember seeing imitations of his music videos on childrens' TV and this one programme called Pop Skool (check it out on YouTube). Bought my first "Best Of" album when I was about 9 or 10, watched all his music videos and been jamming to his tracks/learning his dance moves ever since. RIP MJ.

If we're talking genre, it's Hindi and Punjabi music. Been listening to both since childhood and I consider them part of my upbringing.
Kat014
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Definitely THe Beatles. I have grown up listening to them everyday. And I still do. They are just... well, they are The Beatles. What more do you need.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bee Gees
juugsailorshawty
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
probably playboi carti for like 3 years. There has definitely been other people that i've loved but only his music has stayed very enjoyable for me and i love both all his old music and new stuff too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (306)
34.3%
No (586)
65.7%

Watched Threads