Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Male 19 bi

Advertisement
Anonymous #25
Report 4 months ago
17 male- started 13/14 but for about 6-9 months I was pretty much just edging myself and stopped before anything came out because I had literally no idea what was happening because I had never been told what this was and what to do. But I think when I finally did it, as you can imagine, I liked the feeling and I’ve done It a few more times since😊
Cloki
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Male, I started when I was 5-6 I believe. I have foreskin so I always knew it felt good to rub it and then I started having dry orgasms because I was 6 I obv. couldn't produce semen let alone even precum at that time. I've been doing it ever since and more recently have been doing it daily now that I am 17.
Advertisement
135Peter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I’m male and I started when I was 11 and masturbated most days throughout my teenage years. I’m circumcised but never had any problems with soreness despite what some people might say. I have regular sex with my partner now so I don’t masturbate by myself much any more.
Anonymous #26
Report 4 months ago
Female, about 12. I stumbled into stuff online, and then tried it myself. Then I got chatting with some 26-year-old dude online when I was 13-14 who told me that I was doing everything wrong and guided me to having my first orgasm.
Advertisement
Alexj45
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I started around 12 or 11
Itz_peran5632
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Alexj45)
I started around 12 or 11
Same
Advertisement
Anonymous #21
Report 1 month ago
what's the reason that tweens or early teens start masturbating....any thing relating to depression or family issues.
You guys tell me what was the reason that you masturbated first time.
Corban Hart
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Male , started at 12 - 13
Advertisement
Anonymous #20
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what's the reason that tweens or early teens start masturbating....any thing relating to depression or family issues.
You guys tell me what was the reason that you masturbated first time.
I am male and I started at like 13 and I started because I was really horny
Anonymous #21
Report 5 days ago
so most of the male's average masturbating age is 13...but what's the average for females???
Advertisement
Anonymous #27
Report 2 days ago
First "productive" event at 11 although I'd been masturbating for years before just because it felt good.

However - and I swear this is true - I know a guy who didn't start until he was 25! He'd heard about it but had body-image issues that had stopped him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (98)
38.28%
Take autumn exams (82)
32.03%
Look for a job (8)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.13%
Take a year out (44)
17.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed