Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At the start of s5, I didn't really know what I wanted to do after I left school and took a range of highers, mainly tailored towards a science degree: higher english, maths, chemistry, biology and history. I have now realised that the social subjects like history is where my passion really lies and and thinking about studying law at university, perhaps as a joint degree with politics. I got 5 As in my prelims.

In s6, I am hoping to study AH history and maths, and crash highers in modern studies and geography. Will these subjects be acceptable for studying law, as I really hope my previous choices will bring down my chances, especially places like Glasgow which is my first choice.
    I also have a job, volunteering and hoping to get work experience on my PS before I apply.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.