Incoming.

ReputationRep:
    Ah saw this the other day made my day that day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RattyVlogger)
    Another one of these threads...

Incoming.

ReputationRep:
    Since the vast majority of muslims killed are killed by other muslims they could do a lot worse than giving the first batches to muslims themselves

(Original post by caravaggio2)
    Since the vast majority of muslims killed are killed by other muslims they could do a lot worse than giving the first batches to muslims themselves
    That's not islamophobia - dislike or fear of Islam as a whole - that's hatred of a slightly different interpretation of the Quran

ReputationRep:
    hahaha islamophobin :rofl: das funny

there are so many threads on Islamophobia!I bet this is gonna end up like the other threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    Is lamb a phobia?

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    The organisation that made this video, CAIR, has a long history of apologism for violent extremists.

Also, going along with the premise for a moment, such a pill would dull our senses to the approach of danger. It would be like deciding to drop a few valiums when you were trying to cross a crocodile-infested river

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thutmose-III)
    The organisation that made this video, CAIR, has a long history of apologism for violent extremists.

Also, going along with the premise for a moment, such a pill would dull our senses to the approach of danger. It would be like deciding to drop a few valiums when you were trying to cross a crocodile-infested river
    Indeed. Nice analogy.

ReputationRep:
    To those who are 'islamphobia' - go **** yourself

Is lamb a phobia?
    Would rate but "you must rate other members before rating this member again".

I havent rated anyone today, I will say no more.

ReputationRep:
    Is lamb a phobia?
    No but pork is.
    Is Pork a phobia?
    Na, scrub that, doesn't work .

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand the word Islamophobia? It is supposed to mean irrational fear of Islam. Isn't irrational fear of Islam an oxymoron? You can only have a rational fear of Islam if your starting point is Western values.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.