The Student Room Group

Does anyone on TSR have above average intelligence?

I was just thinking what kind of people typically use TSR. Obviously there must be people that have above average intelligence.

Post if you think you're intelligent, and why you think that.

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jacarch12
I was just thinking what kind of people typically use TSR. Obviously there must be people that have above average intelligence.

what is the average intelligence?
Reply 2
Well idk abt myself but many people here seem to be getting good grades and in the "smart" threads they also tend to be making reasonable arguments so I don't see why not
I'm a genius because I said so :smug:

Spoiler

I think TSR has decreased my intelligence...

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I'd like to consider myself above average but I'm well aware that there are many more intelligent people on here so not sure where I'd place myself on the spectrum of intelligence. Pretty difficult thing to measure in terms of anything other than IQ and academic achievement, which IMO don't really give an accurate portrayal of intelligence. :dontknow:

I think I'm pretty intelligent. I've been a member of Mensa since I was 12. But it's really not that important to me - I've seen many examples of hard work transcending smartness.
Reply 7

What is the purpose of this photo?
Reply 8
anime and loneliness has deteriorated my intelligence beyond repair
I go to Oxbridge, so yeah.

That only makes me a genius in the eyes of other people that go to Oxbridge, though. Everyone else thinks I'm a pompous ass.
I'd like to think so. But I can't comment on my own intelligence, I'm far from being considered an elite in my year imo.

Tbh, intelligence isn't just how booksmart you are, it's how you apply that knowledge and how you use what you have to your advantage on a daily basis, amongst other factors.
Reply 11
Original post by BristolFresher15

That only makes me a genius in the eyes of other people that go to Oxbridge, though. Everyone else thinks I'm a pompous ass.

Did you enjoy the beautiful relevant picture?
I mean I'm a walking, talking chicken, so something must have gone right in the brains department, right? :dontknow:

Good on you! (Genuinely not sarcastic)

y bristol fresher thoooooooooo
Reply 15
I like Pie
Billy Shakespeare
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.

:yep:
Reply 17
Original post by Milzime
y bristol fresher thoooooooooo

Because telling the truth is too mainstream
Reply 18
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I mean I'm a walking, talking chicken, so something must have gone right in the brains department, right? :dontknow:

Well if your IQ isn't low enough to be classified with mental retardation, good job!
Reply 19
Original post by Listers
Because telling the truth is too mainstream

Would you appreciate more JOEY PICS?

Quick Reply

Latest