Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    They have lost a parcel not once but twice, yes they lost the replacement. The first time they delivered it to a house down the road, left with neighbour but the name is not someone who lives there. The second time it was mysteriously lost by carrier. Next day delivery is taking weeks. The item is rare, soon there wont be stocks to send more replacements. The item is worth around £500 and I strongly suspect that the delivery company is full of thieves. That means so far Amazon will have lost £1000 on their rubbish delivery service.

I cancelled my prime because it is useless, you pay more for worse delivery. In decades of receiving parcels I've never known for one to be lost. Even mild problems are rare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrControversial)
    They have lost a parcel not once but twice, yes they lost the replacement. The first time they delivered it to a house down the road, left with neighbour but the name is not someone who lives there. The second time it was mysteriously lost by carrier. Next day delivery is taking weeks. The item is rare, soon there wont be stocks to send more replacements. The item is worth around £500 and I strongly suspect that the delivery company is full of thieves. That means so far Amazon will have lost £1000 on their rubbish delivery service.

I cancelled my prime because it is useless, you pay more for worse delivery. In decades of receiving parcels I've never known for one to be lost. Even mild problems are rare.
    Amazon generally have been quite good for me. Royal mail however, is something else!?!

ReputationRep:
    I must say I was expecting a complaint about them taking so much business from so many other companies while paying so little tax yet it's a complaint about deliveries

Well I think I can say that you must be very unlucky because I get literally 100s of Amazon deliveries a year and the service is if anything too bloody good!!

By which I mean I miss the good old days of actually having to excitedly wait for stuff and never knowing when it's going to arrive.

If you wanna have a go at delivery companies the post office is one of the worst. They never give you a chance to answer the ******* door. Luckily Amazon dont use them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.