Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    I have heard from different people different things. Some say we need to know quotes. Some say we don't. Some say we need to know quotes from examples IE the conversion of St Paul a quote would be "Saul Saul why do you persecute me"

Does anyone have a definite answer OR quotes that are useful across any of the 6 topics? I'm not sure which one's I am going to do yet.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The 6 mark always says to refer to religious teachings and arguments but it doesn't necessarily have to be quotes. I'd say learn a few just to be safe!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z1820)
    The 6 mark always says to refer to religious teachings and arguments but it doesn't necessarily have to be quotes. I'd say learn a few just to be safe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Huh
    So like refer to Humes ideas etc??

ReputationRep:
    For Miracles you can mention:
    God parting the sea for the Hebrews to escape from the Egyptians
    Jairus' daughter was dying, Jesus said "do not fear, only believe" and he brought her back to life
    Jesus resurrecting - an angel said "he has been raised"
    These stories show God's love (omnibenevolent) & power (omnipotent)
    You can also mention how a teenage girl saw a vision of Virgin Mary 18 times (Bernadatte) at Lourdes and now it has healing powers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.