Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

How to cope with love/sex life as an asian male? watch

Well obviously as an asian man we are the most bottom of the food chain. Girls of other ethnicity and even asian women despise us. The media continuously portray us as effeminate and undatable.

ReputationRep:
    Only you are the problem. For most others of your ilk, guess what they put first?

ReputationRep:
    by asian what are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well obviously as an asian man we are the most bottom of the food chain. Girls of other ethnicity and even asian women despise us. The media continuously portray us as effeminate and undatable.
    Huh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    Only you are the problem. For most others of your ilk, guess what they put first?
    what?

ReputationRep:
    And blaming your insecurities on your race will keep you at the bottom of the food chain where you belong.

http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-cont...3/01/body2.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I can definitely see your point! I'm an Asian male but i'm also gay which makes my situation different. A lot of gay men are into asian men due to their stereotyped femininity etc.

All you need is a confidence boost. Try here: http://www.ampedasia.com/article/5-r...es-asian-guys/

ReputationRep:
    I understand you're feeling low but there's no need to generalise. Plenty of girls have no bias at all towards Asian guys. I personally have met and seen around plenty of hot, smart, cool Asian guys. That negative attitude is much more of a turn off than your race.

I agree that the media does perpetuate a lot of negative stereotypes which I believe is a problem but I don't think you're as 'bottom of the food chain' as you think you are. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Are you eastern or southern Asian? idk depends on what the girls like - and you need confidence and humour. Anything like that can turn a girl's head and they'll start paying attention to you more.

ReputationRep:
    As an Asian male I cannot relate to the OP.

Maybe you're just unlucky? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with you here.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 6, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.