history a cold war past papers!

Watch this thread
mayjb
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does anybody know where to find the edexcel history a international relations past papers i can't find them anywhere!! Thank you
loginrunner
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Unit 1 I think - https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/exams/past-papers.html?Qualification-Family=GCSE&Qualification-Subject=History%20A%20(2009)&Status=Pearson-UKtatus%2FLive&Specification-Code=Pearson-UKpecification-Code%2F2HA01&Specification-Code=Pearson-UKpecification-Code%2F2ha01&Exam-Series=June-2015#step4
mayjb
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
thank you! The format of the questions are different to the paper I'm expecting to take as it doesn't have a source question etc, our date range is only 43-91?? Otherwise these seem perfect!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
25.77%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (53)
54.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.12%

Watched Threads