Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I get about 8 portions a day, others I get 2-3, will this equal out to 5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Sometimes I get about 8 portions a day, others I get 2-3, will this equal out to 5?
    yea thats fine, ive not eaten a piece of fruit for about a month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)

you may not live another month

ReputationRep:
    why do I smile
    at people who I'd much rather kick in the eye

you're sig is completely wrong

ReputationRep:
    You should eat your fruit, they help your body fight dieseses like cancer and more minor ones.

The doctors say 5 a day. I think I ma on that target, but the doctors don't say drink 1 litre of Pepsi max a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    why do I smile

I thought that too, but I think he meant it to be hence the ""

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, as long as you don't eat 2-3 more often than you eat about 8.

ReputationRep:
    why do I smile

Its two songs mixed in one, I know it should *I will* but since when I have been able to write a sentance?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that shud be ok.

I have about 1 a day, and that wud be a glass of orange juice...addicted to the stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Its so songs mixed in one, I know it should *I will* but since when I have been able to write a sentance?

hahahaha - is it an amalgamation of 'Heaven Knows...' and 'Ask' ??

ReputationRep:
    I should eat much more fruit/veg than i do. I should also drink more water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Yeah, as long as you don't eat 2-3 more often than you eat about 8.
    Thats a good point actually, it depends what I have for dinner, some times it can be typical northen fish and chips, other times its mash potoes, new potatoes, carrots, unions, pees, brococli so it can be very healthy. I try and drink a bit of apple juice, orange and pineapple juice each day too.

For Gods sake, you won't die because you don't eat enough fruit. I eat about 30 pieces of fruit a day, it makes up for me hating vegetables. You'll be fine AT, don't you worry.

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha - is it an amalgamation of 'Heaven Knows...' and 'Ask' ??
    The second song is "Still Ill" I think, the Iron Brige Morrisey refers to in that song is only 15/20 minutes walk away from me.

ReputationRep:
    Thats a good point actually, it depends what I have for dinner, some times it can be typical northen fish and chips, other times its mash potoes, new potatoes, carrots, unions, pees, brococli so it can be very healthy. I try and drink a bit of apple juice, orange and pineapple juice each day too.
    But remember, a glass of fruit juice can only be counted as a portion once in the day. So if you drink 5 glasses it doesn't count as the 5 portions etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    But remember, a glass of fruit juice can only be counted as a portion once in the day. So if you drink 5 glasses it doesn't count as the 5 portions etc...
    Yeah but I thought that was for each type. So 5 glasses of orange juice and 5 glasses of apple juice will be 2 portions right? PS I don't drink that much and I know that would be highly accidic/sugary if I did.

Phew, all this fruit talk has made me want some blackjacks and strongbow. That's a combination i much prefer to any 5 pieces of fruit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    At least the nanny state has got through to someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Phew, all this fruit talk has made me want some blackjacks and strongbow. That's a combination i much prefer to any 5 pieces of fruit.

toffee apples

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.