Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can anyone explain why the mark scheme for this trace table is set out like this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Here is the Q
    Name:  11.PNG
Views: 92
Size:  36.6 KB

Here is the MS

Attachment 543937543939

I'm confused to why the exam board have left blanks and jumped around to different lines like that? Can anyone explain the rhyme and reason here?.
    Thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyFool229)
    Here is the Q
    Name:  11.PNG
Views: 92
Size:  36.6 KB

Here is the MS

Attachment 543937543939

I'm confused to why the exam board have left blanks and jumped around to different lines like that? Can anyone explain the rhyme and reason here?.
    Thanks
    I was also confused by this question - does anyone know why they skipped so many lines?

ReputationRep:
    I assume they'd allow you to write the same value (as in the previous line) in the blank spaces. But not too sure so don't quote me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputeiT)
    I was also confused by this question - does anyone know why they skipped so many lines?
    (Original post by Someboady)
    I assume they'd allow you to write the same value (as in the previous line) in the blank spaces. But not too sure so don't quote me
    Very strange indeed. I mean still got the same output value in the end by my formatting was different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyFool229)
    Very strange indeed. I mean still got the same output value in the end by my formatting was different.
    Yep the values are all correct but still don't really know why they have to be as spaced out over the lines as the mark scheme shows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputeiT)
    Yep the values are all correct but still don't really know why they have to be as spaced out over the lines as the mark scheme shows.
    Hopefully when the examiner does mark the trace table question (I'm guessing one is coming up judging by the format of the EAD) then they take that into account

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.