Are A2 psychology questions ever repeated? Watch

spicyrice
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm an A2 student and I do AQA psychology

I have my PSYA3 exam on Wednesday and I was wandering if they would ever repeat exam questions.
For example last years PSYA3 Agression question on the June 2015 paper was "Discuss research into institutional aggression" - I was thinking that they wouldn't repeat the same question 2 years in a row so is there any point in revising institutional aggression?

Thanks
Clorebeccaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't think they do actually. They may ask something where you could still talk about institutional aggression but the question would not be the same. Don't take my word for it though!
ellie.siv
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Im not sure 100% so dont point the gun at me if im wrong! but because a lot of students will be retaking the 2015 exam and the 2015 exam is also used as mocks. Im pretty sure they wont use the exact same question. Throughout previous years there has never been a repeat in exam questions so i don't see why they would do it. Anyway , I wouldn't say don't revise institutional aggression because you never know! However i am avoiding topics that came up last year.... for example:

Eating - Social Psychological explanations of Anorexia (but revise biological!!) and Dieting success and failure.
Aggression- Institutional aggression
Sleep- Evolutionary explanations of sleep and narcolepsy

Good Luck
(Ignore bad grammar)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (145)
58.7%
No (102)
41.3%

Watched Threads