Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the greatest book you've ever found about on your own? Watch

ReputationRep:
    No friend recommendations, online forums, librarian's advice etc.

What book simply fell out of the sky into your hands and you gave it go and absolutely loved it.
    For me, it was I Capture the castle by Dodie smith although it was initially given to me by someone. It spent a long time in my bookshelf, gathering dust before It fell out of my bookshelf, literally and I began reading it. I ended up loving Cassandra(the lead) and her raw, independent streak as she handles love, sisterhood, and despair as well as living in a crumbling castle in the middle of nowhere.
    What's your amazing accident? And did you end up loving it as much as I love I capture the castle?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    101 Penis-lengthening tips you can do at home, the office or on the go

ReputationRep:
    The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists. Bought it in a charity shop. Great book.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.