Hi, I'm taking a BTEC Nationals Health and Social Care Level 3 Diploma course at college which involves the following units:
- Developing Effective Communication for Health and Social Care
- Equality, Diversity and Rights for Health and Social Care
- Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care
- Development Through the Life Stages
- Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Social Care
- Personal and Professional Learning and Development - (including W.EX)
- Sociological Perspectives
- Psychological Perspectives
- Caring for Children and Young People
- Safeguarding Adults and Promoting Independence
- Physiological Disorders
- Promoting Health Education
I've sat the first year of my course, however, I am going to be re-taking it due to grades since I was absent a lot from personal reasons. Could someone who is doing the same course send me a link to the assignment briefs with the criteria of work and task descriptors etc. that I could see what work there is to do?
Would be very grateful!
(I'm aware this is in the A-Level section despite it being a BTEC, I wasn't able to add it into the BTEC forum!)
BTEC Nationals Health and Social Care Level 3 Diploma Assignment Briefs!? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 05-06-2016 15:50
- Official Rep
- 07-06-2016 17:03
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here.
Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
Spoiler:Show(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)