The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know why they havnt included the video interview between online tests and assessment centre? Pretty misleading to be honest, I really don't like online interviews I almost forgot about it until I came on here and read through the comments.

I meant on the flow chart system they have, not in actuality I know why they need to have interviews before the assessment centre with 1000's of people applying haha.

'If you pass the online tests, you'll be invited to attend an assessment centre' what a load of bull!
(edited 7 years ago)
IMG_3940.PNG
Original post by Forget that
Does anyone know why they havnt included the video interview between online tests and assessment centre? Pretty misleading to be honest, I really don't like online interviews I almost forgot about it until I came on here and read through the comments.

I meant on the flow chart system they have, not in actuality I know why they need to have interviews before the assessment centre with 1000's of people applying haha.

'If you pass the online tests, you'll be invited to attend an assessment centre' what a load of bull!

The video makes up part of the online tests. It's on the flow chart.
Original post by DunderMiffles
IMG_3940.PNG

The video makes up part of the online tests. It's on the flow chart.

Thanks for screenshooting that for me- it wasn't on mine originally but now the etray is unlocked its there. fun times.
How long did you have to wait until it told you, that you passed the section for the online exercises?
Original post by AnnieHelena
How long did you have to wait until it told you, that you passed the section for the online exercises?

I found out my results the next day (did them on sunday, found out on monday)

Waiting on the E-tray results now.

I failed my tests last year so this is one step further. :tongue:
Ah, I just want to know now.

This is frustrating, hopefully we find out early in the week.
Original post by -=|Jay|=-
I found out my results the next day (did them on sunday, found out on monday)

Waiting on the E-tray results now.

I failed my tests last year so this is one step further. :tongue:

Ah okay thank you! I completed mine last night and nothing has come through! Hopefully I have done enough to pass!

Good luck :smile:
Been over a week since the thing told me I passed the SJT test (the only one I had to do) and the etray still hasn't unlocked. Have emailed to find out whats going on.
Reply 868
Did the sjt just now and unlocked the Etray straight away.
Any advice/tips for the Etray?
Original post by e^x
Did the sjt just now and unlocked the Etray straight away.
Any advice/tips for the Etray?

Yours unlocked straight away? Mine didn't :/

Does that mean I didn't pass :frown:

Not necessarily. I received an e-mail to say I have passed the SJT six weeks ago and I am still waiting for mine to unlock. Check your inbox from top to bottom!
Reply 871

Took my friend about a month to get his results. Make sure u check ur junk box too.

Good luck
Reply 872
Any know why the generalist role doesnt require a final interview?

Also is there a lot more places available for generalist roles compared to others?

Applied for diplomatic but worrying about my chances.
Has anyone heard back from the e-tray test (the one with emails)? How long did it take? I got my SJT test results straight away (15mins), but this been a week. And boy, what on earth was that e-tray test about?? I had no clue for half of it, all responses seemed the right ones in one way or the other.
Original post by HistoryLaw
Has anyone heard back from the e-tray test (the one with emails)? How long did it take? I got my SJT test results straight away (15mins), but this been a week. And boy, what on earth was that e-tray test about?? I had no clue for half of it, all responses seemed the right ones in one way or the other.

It took a week and a half to hear back for the SJT. Nothing about the E-Tray. I actually have no idea how I'll do; finding the least appropriate was simple but sometimes I had to think hard about the most appropriate.
Original post by e^x
Any know why the generalist role doesnt require a final interview?

Also is there a lot more places available for generalist roles compared to others?

Applied for diplomatic but worrying about my chances.

No idea, but Diplomatic was my first choice so I'm worried that although I may qualify for Generalist, I may not for Diplomatic.
I was waiting over three weeks for the results of my SJT and BT and three weeks now since I did the E-tray. Just hoping we get results soon! :smile:
We should start getting the results of the E-tray back this week. I hope it's not on the 18th again like last month with the SJT and behavioural test results. That would make it Friday and that still feels ages away. :frown:
Reply 878
Can u withdraw your application and apply again for a different scheme? Or once u withdraw u can't apply again?

Thanks
Reply 879
Also can any1 confirm that different schemes have different pass marks for the SJT and Etray?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending