The Student Room Group

AQA English Language exam, do you get extra paper for planning?

Hi, like many of you i have my AQA English Language exam on Tuesday and i have a question....

On questions 5 and 6 (writing section) are you given extra paper to plan your answer or is it ok to plan on the exam paper? (Write down your planning at the top then writing below.)

Thanks.
Original post by Green Dragon
Hi, like many of you i have my AQA English Language exam on Tuesday and i have a question....

On questions 5 and 6 (writing section) are you given extra paper to plan your answer or is it ok to plan on the exam paper? (Write down your planning at the top then writing below.)

Thanks.

I don't think you get any extra paper therefore it must be okay for you to plan on the answer space. I usually don't plan a lot and do it outside the box, you know that area they tell you not to write in but hey I don't want that marked
Reply 2

On questions 5 and 6 (writing section) are you given extra paper to plan your answer or is it ok to plan on the exam paper? (Write down your planning at the top then writing below.s.

You have to plan in the answer book.

Thanks.

You have to plan just on the top of the answer paper then start writing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending