hussey96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hey guys, i didn't knew there was a deadline for accommodation at UCL, unfortunately i got to know about it today so i have missed the deadline , i filled the form today, is there a chance i might get accommodation ?
AiMathComp1998
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hussey96)
hey guys, i didn't knew there was a deadline for accommodation at UCL, unfortunately i got to know about it today so i have missed the deadline , i filled the form today, is there a chance i might get accommodation ?
If you go to the second questions on this forum there are details about missing accommodation deadlines .
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-stu...sked-questions
hussey96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by AiMathComp1998)
If you go to the second questions on this forum there are details about missing accommodation deadlines .
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-stu...sked-questions
Hey,
I read that but I have applied for accommodation I wanted to know any other ucl student who kissed the deadline but got an offer for accommodation
AiMathComp1998
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ahh i see, sorry have no idea .Have you searched the student room if there is another thread asking the same questions ,they might contain some useful information . If you have exams right now i will say focus on your exam , don't worry about accommodation at the moment and once it is over . If you want to take some weight of your shoulder , you can always directly contact ucl to find out more information .
Keeth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (560)
34.06%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.56%

Watched Threads