Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

21st birthday ideas watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Don't know what to do for my 21st, not sure if i'll be with my bf or whether I want to spend it with family. Not really fond of celebrating birthdays.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anaa95)
    Don't know what to do for my 21st, not sure if i'll be with my bf or whether I want to spend it with family. Not really fond of celebrating birthdays.
    I m not big on birthdays anymore, we just spent it in and had a takeaway, its your birthday so do what you want with it

ReputationRep:
    If you're not fond of celebrating then don't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I m not big on birthdays anymore, we just spent it in and had a takeaway, its your birthday so do what you want with it
    I'll rather have a dinner or something or go clubbing somewhere fun

ReputationRep:
    i cant exactly help, my nan died the day after my birthday so as you can imagine it was a rough time (we knew it was happening so no one planned anything other then to visit her)

but for the birthday just gone, me and my bf and two of my good friends went out for cocktails to the local bar for cocktails. the atmosphere was the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    If you're not fond of celebrating then don't?
    Peer pressured to , especially by mumzie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    i cant exactly help, my nan died the day after my birthday so as you can imagine it was a rough time (we knew it was happening so no one planned anything other then to visit her)

but for the birthday just gone, me and my bf and two of my good friends went out for cocktails to the local bar for cocktails. the atmosphere was the best!
    Aww sorry to hear that, but thanks for the idea. Right now i'm on a break from my bf, so i'm feeling pretty uncertain if he'll be there for it.

ReputationRep:
    Peer pressured to , especially by mumzie
    Then just leave the house and go for dinner with friends or something like any other day.

ReputationRep:
    Aww sorry to hear that, but thanks for the idea. Right now i'm on a break from my bf, so i'm feeling pretty uncertain if he'll be there for it.
    its ok, **** happens, she had a good run
    she survived breast cancer x2, a stroke and a brain haemorage so she done well!
    aw maybe some girl friends (friends who are women) and all go cinema? have a girly night in with popcorn and chocolate and films and do ur nails and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    Then just leave the house and go for dinner with friends or something like any other day.
    Main issue is, i'll be in uni, and it's on a Wednesday and most of my friends are all over the country in 3rd year , and not sure if they'll come down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    its ok, **** happens, she had a good run
    she survived breast cancer x2, a stroke and a brain haemorage so she done well!
    aw maybe some girl friends (friends who are women) and all go cinema? have a girly night in with popcorn and chocolate and films and do ur nails and stuff
    Yeah but most are not in where I go uni, and it'll be expensive

ReputationRep:
    i'd got to somewhere decent for some drinks or a meal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    i'd got to somewhere decent for some drinks or a meal
    So far, it's girls night out, dinner and clubbing

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.