The Student Room Group

Jeffree Star Skin Frosts

Is it worth the buy because so many people's highlighters broke

[video="youtube;Z4M38ZE99H8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4M38ZE99H8[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
You could risk it if you really want one! You'll get refunded if it arrives broken so at least you'd have some sort of product for free otherwise :lol: King Tut is supposed to be the most problematic shade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
the king tut highlighters were only broken because the delivery man dropped them without anyone knowing! every highlighter will break if dropped, especially with their buttery formula, so i wouldn't let that put you off! the pan size is massive too so great value
Reply 3
Original post by Rainbowcorn
the king tut highlighters were only broken because the delivery man dropped them without anyone knowing! every highlighter will break if dropped, especially with their buttery formula, so i wouldn't let that put you off! the pan size is massive too so great value

Thanks, i'll probably wait until the skin frost highlighters are in stock. :smile:
Original post by mero22
Thanks, i'll probably wait until the skin frost highlighters are in stock. :smile:

im debating between them and jaclyn hill x becca champagne pop, but think i have to go with champagne pop first!
Reply 5
Original post by Rainbowcorn
im debating between them and jaclyn hill x becca champagne pop, but think i have to go with champagne pop first!

I wan't to buy it all. Carli Bybel palette too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending