Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So tommorw is my history exam which is about the era of the Cold War, unit 1
    Does anyone have any predictions on what coming up ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starfortune)
    So tommorw is my history exam which is about the era of the Cold War, unit 1
    Does anyone have any predictions on what coming up ???

For origins: NATO/Warsaw Pact, Truman Doctrine, or Yalta

Crisis: Prague Spring, Afghan War or CMC

And for collapse it can most likely be anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    For origins: NATO/Warsaw Pact, Truman Doctrine, or Yalta

Crisis: Prague Spring, Afghan War or CMC

And for collapse it can most likely be anything
    Omg thank you so much ... Honestly you've helped me so much !!!! I hope ur successful wherever you are ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starfortune)
    Omg thank you so much ... Honestly you've helped me so much !!!! I hope ur successful wherever you are ....

Aw thanks, same to you just remember to look through all your notes, as they can literally throw anything on that exam. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    im doing aqa history b

does anyone have any suggestions for paper 1: peacemaking an league of nations, hitler's steps to war and cold war

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.