Ramadan Mubarak.

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Its Just That Dude
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys.

I've decided that I'll be uploading a video on my youtube channel a day in the style of a vlog based on my daily Ramadan activities.

This doesn't mean I wont be uploading my regular comedy based videos, those will still be uploaded on a weekly basis.

Ramadan Mubarak <3

EDIT:
Spoiler:
Show
I did not plug my channel link because I don't want to get this thread removed for advertising. but if you want my channel link PM me.
RattyVlogger
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Ramadan Mubarak!
LastMinReviseGuy
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by That Arab Guy)
Hey guys.

I've decided that I'll be uploading a video a day in the style of a vlog doing general acts of kindness during Ramadan. :3

This doesn't mean I wont be uploading my regular comedy based videos, those will still be uploaded on a weekly basis.

Ramadan Mubarak <3
Your chicken and chips video made me die with laughter. I was expecting daily uploads within Ramadan, Happy that you just confirmed it.
ODES_PDES
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys.

I've decided that I'll be uploading a video a day in the style of a vlog doing general acts of kindness during Ramadan. :3

Ramadan Mubarak <3
Are you UK based?
Its Just That Dude
Rep:
(Original post by ODES_PDES)
Are you UK based?
Yes I am :3

(Original post by LastMinReviseGuy)
Your chicken and chips video made me die with laughter. I was expecting daily uploads within Ramadan, Happy that you just confirmed it.
Ayy hol tyt real subscriber right here. Much love my brudda/sister
IXxi HIIDA ixXI
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yo bruv do u live on ur ones n dat?
Its Just That Dude
Rep:
(Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI)
Yo bruv do u live on ur ones n dat?
Not exactly g. like 50% of the time man is on his ones but other 50% man is about you get me. Sometimes at my parents house, sometimes just with my sister, sometimes with my brother.
IXxi HIIDA ixXI
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Not exactly g. like 50% of the time man is on his ones but other 50% man is about you get me. Sometimes at my parents house, sometimes just with my sister, sometimes with my brother.
Raaahhh
Spoiler:
Show
rawr xD okeez :P :3
Its Just That Dude
Rep:
Raaahhh
Spoiler:
Show
rawr xD okeez :P :3
Ye g why you askin still ?
eden3
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
And what % of the time are you with a lady friend?
icy_typhoon
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
ramadan mubarak! what's your channel called?
IXxi HIIDA ixXI
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Ye g why you askin still ?
Mans propa interested yanow
styll styll ygm bmt allofdat x3
Its Just That Dude
Rep:
(Original post by eden3)
And what % of the time are you with a lady friend?
0% of the time man is keeping it halaal all the time fam. :e
eden3
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
0% of the time man is keeping it halaal all the time fam. :e
Jheeze I respect that mashallah 3lek
Its Just That Dude
Rep:
(Original post by icy_typhoon)
ramadan mubarak! what's your channel called?
Spoiler:
Show
youtube.com/c/justthatdude
icy_typhoon
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
youtube.com/c/justthatdude
subbed trying to fill my sub box with islamic content instead of just music for this ramadan lol
ivybridge
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys.

Ramadan Mubarak <3
:woo:
Its Just That Dude
Rep:
Mans propa interested yanow
styll styll ygm bmt allofdat x3
ye hol tyt snm mad ting all of dat still
Its Just That Dude
Rep:
(Original post by ivybridge)
:woo:
(Original post by icy_typhoon)
subbed trying to fill my sub box with islamic content instead of just music for this ramadan lol
This type of support actually motivates me to make videos even if it's just for 500 viewers. :')
ivybridge
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
This type of support actually motivates me to make videos even if it's just for 500 viewers. :')
:jumphug:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (106)
34.3%
Yes - a trusted person (88)
28.48%
No (82)
26.54%
I'm not sure (33)
10.68%

Watched Threads