Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are relationships possible when fugly? Watch

I think I like this girl ( who i've only spoken to like 5 times tbf), She thinks I'm hilarious and we both will be leaving for uni in a few months. I'd love to go for it But I'm one of the more visually jarring people in the school. What do I do ?

ReputationRep:
    You go for it
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think I like this girl ( who i've only spoken to like 5 times tbf), She thinks I'm hilarious and we both will be leaving for uni in a few months. I'd love to go for it But I'm one of the more visually jarring people in the school. What do I do ?
    Ask her out on like the last day or something (or ask for her number )

ReputationRep:
    "Visually jarring" :rofl: Great term.
    Go for it, you're both leaving for Uni so if you're worried about embarrassment there's that, there's nothing to lose

ReputationRep:
    Your title mate

Fugly?

ReputationRep:
    Ask her out

ReputationRep:
    Yeh take her out on a day out ..and walk around all day...girls love walking

Then when she gets tired at takes a break on a park bench slide the arm over her shoulder...

(Original post by samina_ay)
    Ask her out
    nice profile pic Sammy

(Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Your title mate

Fugly?
    **** ugly

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, but not if you brand yourself in this way. Confidence, play to your strengths, work on your weaknesses, is key.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)

Then when she gets tired at takes a break on a park bench slide the arm over her shoulder...

nice profile pic Sammy
    ^^^Bold bit. Dunno if your kidding but I'd have to disagree with you on that m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)

nice profile pic Sammy
    I heavily advise you not to do what trustmeimlying1 said lmaooooo

And thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoDoneWithSchool)
    ^^^Bold bit. Dunno if your kidding but I'd have to disagree with you on that m8.
    Girls hate walking. The max I'll walk is 2 hours if I'm not shopping...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Girls hate walking. The max I'll walk is 2 hours if I'm not shopping...
    Saaaammmmmeeeee. The last thing I want is someone touching me on the shoulder after a 'whole day of walking'. (Which let me tell you will not be possible)

ReputationRep:
    beauty is only skin deep. it is what is inside you that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoDoneWithSchool)
    Saaaammmmmeeeee. The last thing I want is someone touching me on the shoulder after a 'whole day of walking'. (Which let me tell you will not be possible)
    Indeed, 100% agree. Like eff off mate -.-

ReputationRep:
    If youre fugly and shes fit its almost certainly not going to happen
    Just being honest

ReputationRep:
    Humour is attractive to girls, we love to laugh!

However referring to yourself as fugly is derogatory and you need to drop that term for yourself like a hot potato!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    beauty is only skin deep. it is what is inside you that matters.
    you're a wise bear.

ReputationRep:
    Mate no one is fugly!!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Except me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just kiddin I'm a HOT SPICE :love:

ReputationRep:
    Do it. if you have a good personality and you get rejected just know that shes someone who cares about superficial things

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.