Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello.
    So basically I had a friend, well actually my best mate. About a month ago we stopped talking, and I don't know whether to start talking to her again? I've kind of been waiting for her to though. I kind of feel like she's given up on me and that she might be fed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello.
    So basically I had a friend, well actually my best mate. About a month ago we stopped talking, and I don't know whether to start talking to her again? I've kind of been waiting for her to though. I kind of feel like she's given up on me and that she might be fed up.
    Why wait for her? If you still want her friendship start talking to her, maybe she's been busy or something happened which made her lose contact?

ReputationRep:
    Don't just talk to her like that, ask for a reason on your relationship at the moment and why you aren't talking to each other. If she has no good reason, f- it, she's not worth the effort you will put in to start talking again.

ReputationRep:
    Friends like this usually don't stop talking for no reason. Do you know what happened?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.