Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone here smoke? watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here smoke?

It would be cool to see how many ̶b̶a̶d̶a̶5̶5̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ idiots there are here.

ReputationRep:
    Smoking was very cool for decades

ReputationRep:
    vape naysh representing jk

Does vaping count?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only smoke the Lemon.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)

Does vaping count?
    Nope but that's a good question because it's similar... I wonder what other people would think?

Vaping of course isn't smoking because it's vapour, but people might include it when they say talk about smoking (inhaling hot gas).

You don't (* looks scared *) smoke drugs do you? Joking! Haha.

I imagine you vape de holy herb?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Nope and I know it's bad for your health and disgusting but sometimes I get tempted due to the stress of exams :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I smoke water and it keeps me hydrated.

ReputationRep:
    I don't smoke cigarettes, drugs or vape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Dat green green
    This is certified Haraam brother :emo:
    Do you need a spell in the Isoc :sigh:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pulse.)

Does vaping count?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you need to ask...

ReputationRep:
    So tacky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sadly yes,
    I started and didnt know how to inhale, it aint easy to learn. but when i got my first ever hit, i couldnt feel my hands, my mind went extra sharp, like i had tunnel vision, and it was honestly a great buzz, i never had anything in my life really affect my body like that. Bought some rolling tobacco the next day, kept buying it a few more times, then moved to straight. Went from smoking maybe 3 a day max - 10 a day easy. once you hocked it aint easy to quit, and not worth it really, the short term hardship are not worth the long term gain, and no smoker really ever quits.
    At the end of the day smoking is a really bad habit and has really ruined my health, though im still healthy ... mostly due to the unhealthy society i/we live in. I dont see myself quiting anytime soon, and Cigs are only getting more expensive, though most of us Uk smoker, though how to get cheap smokes. Smoking is an experiement went bad for me, and i learnt a lot about self control from it. But it really have made my quality of life worse, now and for years to come... i still enjoy smoking though.

i vaped for 2 months, and its a joke. might as well suck a pen, nothing like smoking. Its great at holding back withdrawal if you wanna quit though, but you have to vape for hour upon hours, to get any real buzz/ not feel like crap. why you would start vaping i have no idea ... since it does nothing and isnt cheap.

No one smokes to be cool, or most real smokers. Anyone with half a brain would ruin thier health to be cool. I smoked to try new things in my late teens, the world full of this i want/wanted to try. I just dint have enough wits and self control to stop when i could . The first buzz from smoking is crap in hindsight and i never get that buzz anymore but i do feel like crap if i dont smoke.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how but I can control when I smoke and when I don't. So, if I want to quit, I'll quit with no problems. And we're not idiots, most smokers have a reason to start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K2G)
    I don't know how but I can control when I smoke and when I don't. So, if I want to quit, I'll quit with no problems. And we're not idiots, most smokers have a reason to start.
    You say that smokers aren't idiots? Since when is smoking not idiotic?

(Original post by mkap)
    i occasionally smoke weed
    Good innit :leaf:

I smoke roll-ups and sometimes a pipe (I have a churchwarden I bought back when I had money) or cigars.

And sometimes I also smoke weed. Not very often though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I don't smoke cigarettes, drugs or vape.
    good for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    yes
    See it's getting boring now all the normies have hopped on the h3h3 hype, and the content is following suit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    This is certified Haraam brother :emo:
    Do you need a spell in the Isoc :sigh:
    Im sorry :puppyeyes:

Pls deliver me from evil

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.