Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm born Jewish, but I want to get a tattoo of Christian, Jewish, Islam , Hindu and yin yang.

Anyone else think this is good or bad idea. Thoughts welcome, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I think that it doesn't matter what anyone other than yourself thinks. I, personally, wouldn't tag my body like that, but that's irrelevant because you've decided you want a tattoo.

If you want one, more power to you!

ReputationRep:
    Might sleep now

ReputationRep:
    Tbh i dont know why anyone would give a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    I think that it doesn't matter what anyone other than yourself thinks. I, personally, wouldn't tag my body like that, but that's irrelevant because you've decided you want a tattoo.

If you want one, more power to you!
    I belive for myself that getting a tattoo of some of the most worshipped religions would help me unionise myself and in a small way feel part of all religions. Why do you want to "Tag" your body?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoahMal)
    I'm born Jewish, but I want to get a tattoo of Christian, Jewish, Islam , Hindu and yin yang.

Anyone else think this is good or bad idea. Thoughts welcome, thank you.
    Tattoos are too working class in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    Meh, do whatever you want. Religion is personal - do it if you don't feel it is going to interrupt with your beliefs, which I highly doubt it will, really.

ReputationRep:
    I belive for myself that getting a tattoo of some of the most worshipped religions would help me unionise myself and in a small way feel part of all religions. Why do you want to "Tag" your body?
    Then, do it? Why do you need anyone else's approval?I'm assuming you mean why don't I want to tag my body?......because I don't want to ruin it with some colour that's going to sag and look ugly in 50 odd years. My body is my temple, it should be clean, inside and out. Putting ink in it, ruins that forever. Even if I wanted to get rid of it via laser. That takes forever, is expensive, and still leaves some residue, not to mention scarring. Just an overall ordeal I don't want to deal with. and no offense to you, but it's not sophisticated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Tattoos are too working class in my opinion
    I don't to get a tattoo like this

That does resemble working class, I want something more sophisticated and concealed.

Something similar to this. One Jewish star on the left hand Yin Yang on the right aswell as A Christian cross on my neck. All are very small roughly 1 cm radius. comes to an overall area of 9.42 cm^2 of ink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    Then, do it? Why do you need anyone else's approval?I'm assuming you mean why don't I want to tag my body?......because I don't want to ruin it with some colour that's going to sag and look ugly in 50 odd years. My body is my temple, it should be clean, inside and out. Putting ink in it, ruins that forever. Even if I wanted to get rid of it via laser. That takes forever, is expensive, and still leaves some residue, not to mention scarring. Just an overall ordeal I don't want to deal with. and no offense to you, but it's not sophisticated.
    I wanted peoples opinions on this...
    Something small though like what I want to differentiate yourself from everyone else and be unique. I understand what you are saying and I guess everyone else feels differently then.

ReputationRep:
    I don't to get a tattoo like this

That does resemble working class, I want something more sophisticated and concealed.

Something similar to this. One Jewish star on the left hand Yin Yang on the right aswell as A Christian cross on my neck. All are very small roughly 1 cm radius. comes to an overall area of 9.42 cm^2 of ink

And what, exactly, is wrong with the working class? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    And what, exactly, is wrong with the working class? :lol:
    Would you rather be a lannister or hodor

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather be a lannister or hodor
    I'd rather be a Targaryen.

Spoiler:
    Show
    But on a serious note, have a little more respect for different people. Everybody has their place in the world and not everybody has the same opportunities as others. My family was originally working class - I now attend one of the most prestigious private schools in the country.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think what you're trying to describe is white trash rather than the working class.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be a Targaryen.

Spoiler:
    Show
    But on a serious note, have a little more respect for different people. Everybody has their place in the world and not everybody has the same opportunities as others. My family was originally working class - I now attend one of the most prestigious private schools in the country.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think what you're trying to describe is white trash rather than the working class.
    She's fit though YGM
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Das it white trash or red neck same thing. My family is all working class too Im the first one to even do a levels. Which school do you go to ?

ReputationRep:
    She's fit though YGM
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Das it white trash or red neck same thing. My family is all working class too Im the first one to even do a levels. Which school do you go to ?
    I wouldn't really know... I don't swing that way. She's pretty, I suppose.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    White Trash = UK version of Red Neck, really. Good on you. I don't want to share that information on here.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't really know... I don't swing that way. She's pretty, I suppose.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    White Trash = UK version of Red Neck, really. Good on you. I don't want to share that information on here.
    U Gurl?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah fair enough feel stupid for asking

ReputationRep:
    U Gurl?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah fair enough feel stupid for asking
    No, a boy - clearly.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol, it's okay .

ReputationRep:
    No, a boy - clearly.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol, it's okay .
    Oh Yea your avatar didn't even notice aah
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Oh Yea your avatar didn't even notice aah
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm too scared to watch it incase they kill my Queen or her babies
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LONG LIVE DAENERYS TARGARYEN, VISERION, RHAEGAL & DROGON!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.