Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've had 3 girlfriends and countless crushes, but they've all left me in their histories.

I'm not a nice guy, in fact I'm a miserable sod. I sometimes think that I'm untouchable and better than everybody else. I treat girls badly, I don't smile at them, though I do make some laugh. I tend to ignore them and try to make them jealous. I don't like to be messed with and all the girls in my life seem to be closer with their other guy friends, which I know that could be me.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Legend please hop into a bin you sausage

ReputationRep:
    Well..Um..

It sounds like you know what the problem is.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Legend5048)
    I've had 3 girlfriends and countless crushes, but they've all left me in their histories.

I'm not a nice guy, in fact I'm a miserable sod. I sometimes think that I'm untouchable and better than everybody else. I treat girls badly, I don't smile at them, though I do make some laugh. I tend to ignore them and try to make them jealous. I don't like to be messed with and all the girls in my life seem to be closer with their other guy friends, which I know that could be me.
    What's your point? You arent a nice person, you treat girls badly, you arent fun to be with, you're immature and eventually they realise that and dump you?

ReputationRep:
    🤔😶

ReputationRep:
    you're going to learn lessons about yourself and girls by failing - don't worry - I used to think like this and now I'm fine because I used the lessons I learned to my advantage

ReputationRep:
    Cool story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Good Doctor)
    Cool story.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. It isn't you it is them. Them be crazy for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clockrice)
    Lol. It isn't you it is them. Them be crazy for you.
    True what can be done 😉

ReputationRep:
    All the clues how to address your problem are in your post if you study it carefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legend5048)

If you don't like to be messed with then why mess with your girlfriends?

ReputationRep:
    Seems to be working for you if you can get the girls in the first place. xD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 6, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.