The Student Room Group

GCSE Psychology AQA unit 1

Hey guys!

Who else has got Psychology today? If so, All the best, I'm sure you all will smash it!

Scroll to see replies

I do! I'm sooo looking forward to getting paper 2 out of the way on Thursday and not having to stress about it anymore haha :smile: Hopefully AQA will be kind to us this year and we'll get a couple of good papers. I'll be so happy if a study question comes up on APD or eyewitness testimonies as I'm really strong on Raine and Loftus and Palmer.Good luck with yours!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi how did you find today's paper? I did it too
Reply 3
Does anyone know where I can find the unofficial mark scheme for this exam?? Thanks
Reply 4
Does anyone know where I can find an unofficial mark scheme for this exam?? Thanks
Reply 5
Hi no sorry don't know where the official mark scheme is sorry. How did you find Mondays Unit 1 paper ? and do you have any predictions for tomorrows AQA GCSE Unit 2 paper?
Reply 6
Original post by MarimbaMofo
I do! I'm sooo looking forward to getting paper 2 out of the way on Thursday and not having to stress about it anymore haha :smile: Hopefully AQA will be kind to us this year and we'll get a couple of good papers. I'll be so happy if a study question comes up on APD or eyewitness testimonies as I'm really strong on Raine and Loftus and Palmer.

----------

How did you find Mondays paper?
[QUOTE="Loulou38;65573361"]
I do! I'm sooo looking forward to getting paper 2 out of the way on Thursday and not having to stress about it anymore haha :smile: Hopefully AQA will be kind to us this year and we'll get a couple of good papers. I'll be so happy if a study question comes up on APD or eyewitness testimonies as I'm really strong on Raine and Loftus and Palmer.

----------

How did you find Mondays paper?

I think it was a pretty good paper! Which is good because I'm dreadful at paper 2 and I need an A.....I probably should have revised better haha
Reply 8
Original post by Loulou38

I think it was a pretty good paper! Which

Can you remember your answers on the last part do do with data? I went a bit brain dead rw MSM at the beginning eek as revised lop and resconstructive in so much depth. I think i described farringtons study on one of the questions.

Good luck today for paper 2.
Reply 9
How was unit twoooo guys
I preferred paper. What about you?
Can
Reply 14
How did everyone find the graph on the last page? the one where you've got to plot what relationship/ correlation would be expected?? Also good luck to anyone doing biology tomorrow
Hum it was a bit strange, there were no figures quoted so i made it up as said there would be a positive correlation.
The first paper Unit 1 I think I messed up in places as had brain blank with the MSM etc.

I did a study (own) on paper 1 closured posture v postural echo but realised after i had little time to change that perhaps comparing no posture echo to posture echo would be better but then it is your own study right so it cannot be completely wrong can it?
today on own study kind of followed banduras study for social learning of aggression and latene and darley one i think for social loafing.
there was a question on advantages and disadvantages on unit 1 paper but for the life of me cannot remember what on I think I went brain blank here.
Reply 19
What example did you present for the one where you had to use social learning for treating aggressive children at lunch queues?

Quick Reply

Latest