The Student Room Group

GCSE Psychology AQA unit 1

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tkkkkk16
What example did you present for the one where you had to use social learning for treating aggressive children at lunch queues?

I said that the younger pupils should watch how the older pupils in the school queue and then they would imitate their behaviour. Dunno if it's right, I pretty much made it up
Original post by Tkkkkk16
What example did you present for the one where you had to use social learning for treating aggressive children at lunch queues?

Although it was nothing to do with lunch queues, I hope this was OK I kind of followed Bandura's study into aggression what did you use? I probably got it wrong lol but again own study so not sure if they can mark as wrong if you have concluded and evaluated correctly,
Reply 22
Original post by Loulou38
Although it was nothing to do with lunch queues, I hope this was OK I kind of followed Bandura's study into aggression what did you use? I probably got it wrong lol but again own study so not sure if they can mark as wrong if you have concluded and evaluated correctly,
i said they'll seperate into two groups where one watched positive actions by role models and one watched aggresive actions, then they were observed at lunchiv i messed up though
that sounds good to me better than what I wrote i just couldn't think of any study. I said some kids could watch teachers behave aggressively to an inflatable doll and some kids watch teachers behaving nicely and having a conversation with a bobo doll then children would learn about aggression and what is and isn't acceptable from this probably all wrong lol
your example much better lol
Reply 25
that sounds good to me better than what I wrote i just couldn't think of any study. I said some kids could watch teachers behave aggressively to an inflatable doll and some kids watch teachers behaving nicely and having a conversation with a bobo doll then children would learn about aggression and what is and isn't acceptable from this probably all wrong lol

What did you do for the social loafing one? I used the cultural loafing study
its so hard to think clearly under exam conditions.
for social loafing one i used latene and darley one where participants have to make noise and shout in groups when headphones and then on their own then measure noise level
Reply 28
for social loafing one i used latene and darley one where participants have to make noise and shout in groups when headphones and then on their own then measure noise level

Same, that's what I put for it
[QUOTE=Jo

17]Same, that's what I put for it

-------------
😃
For the devise your own studies, there's no right or wrong answers luckily. It just needs 2 conditions, a task and how you would measure the results.
Aww this is cute, all the GCSE psychologists conversing :smile:
I didn't think many people took it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did you guys get? :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by thepewds_
What did you guys get? :smile:

I got a B
Original post by yasmeenak
Hey guys!

Who else has got Psychology today? If so, All the best, I'm sure you all will smash it!

Hey there, is it possible for you too send me your notes on gcse psychology. I'm struggling quite with it and need help. Thanks x.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending