Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am in year 11 (final week actually!) and it is now I find myself gaining interest in a girl! She is in year 10 and openly liked me last year but she said to me a couple of weeks ago that she likes me again.

She has a good sense of humour, is quite cute although not the prettiest person in the world (but she doesn't need to be). She also has a great personality as well as being extremely.....'gifted' in the chest .

I can't really explain how I feel about her as I just don't know what I feel about her! Just last night she made references to how we should cuddle and sleep together. I don't just want a relationship for sex as I am not a ****boy but I just don't know what to do!

Should I keep trying and see how my feelings develop? I can't tell if it is just me being lonely as I haven't had proper girlfriend, the only girl I would have classed in this way was when I was in year 6 and as we all know primary doesn't count!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Halp_me_pls_m9)
    I am in year 11 (final week actually!) and it is now I find myself gaining interest in a girl! She is in year 10 and openly liked me last year but she said to me a couple of weeks ago that she likes me again.

She has a good sense of humour, is quite cute although not the prettiest person in the world (but she doesn't need to be). She also has a great personality as well as being extremely.....'gifted' in the chest .

I can't really explain how I feel about her as I just don't know what I feel about her! Just last night she made references to how we should cuddle and sleep together. I don't just want a relationship for sex as I am not a ****boy but I just don't know what to do!

Should I keep trying and see how my feelings develop? I can't tell if it is just me being lonely as I haven't had proper girlfriend, the only girl I would have classed in this way was when I was in year 6 and as we all know primary doesn't count!

Thanks!
    Definitely go through with it, you can tell just by this post how much you like her which is a great sign! She sounds as if she could be your first more mature relationship too, which is exciting!

My only advice would be is don't overthink everything, you're still young and you want the relationship to be fun, if you overthink every small step in the relationship then you could come across as distant, even when you have good intentions. (coming from experience)

Good luck!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.