Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey people,

    I'm a student at the University of Sheffield who'll be going on a 12 month placement near Reading.

    I'm looking for a studenty house to stay in as the idea of living with professionals sounds too boring for me.

    Hit me up if you have a spare room in your house if you've got a friend who does.

    Ideally looking to stay near the station due to travelling commitments but open to anything.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.