The Student Room Group

Ramadan and Eid chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariam687
it went well actually,didnt expect it to be that easy ahaha e always been **** at history and tbh i think this is the best ive ever done :smile:

thanks for asking <3

and yh, im feeling it so bad rn, my head is throbbing lolol

Insha allah you did well. It was the same for me and politics. I think it went decent in comparison to my other exams.
I just woke up from a seven hour nap so.. I'm buzzin

@Hamoody I'm so energise rn it's irritating everyone.
Ramadan is gonna be good this year- I can feel it in my empty rumbling stomach :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hamoody
Heya, mine is on 7th of July :h:

Owhhh :hugs: Don't worry, Allah will reward you well for this :u:

:eek::eek:
But I don't think it should be difficult right? I mean the temperature in France is decent enough :cheeky:

:hugs:

:rofl: You see, you start planning about two weeks prior to your birthday, but when it's a two-in-one, the prep shoots up :rofl:

Ramadaan Mubarak :biggrin: Aameen, and the same to you too :yep:
You're welcome :biggrin:
:rofl: Aww don't worry, you'll soon be gobbling delicious items :teehee:

:yep: I'm a lucky one ennit? :cheeky:Same :yep::yep: It's going great alhamdellah :woo: And thanks a lot for the support :h:

Thanks for the support and joining in. How has your fast been? Share it with us :smile:

Ramadan Kareem :biggrin:

Owh, but I'm sure it'll be over quick :console:Thanks Ethan, that was something of a compliment that was meant exclusively for Frenchie :cheeky:But I'll try being a good boy with the language :mmm:Salaams, isn't it just amazing? It's wonderful that you've joined in. May Allah bless you and make this a reason for your entrance to Jannah :hugs:Whoa, good luck bud :h:

Hey bud, good luck with your exams and inshaAllah you won't feel the fast don't worry :yep::console:

3aad 3alena ou 3alekum ya ghaali :biggrin:It's going great. How's it at Al Ain? :lol: Sure, you'll be in my duaas :yep:

The weather over here is great, although its 40, but its windy and nice. I will be driving to Abu Dhabi and back to Al Ain every day for uni, I hope the weather remains cool. Thanks man, I will always remember you in my prayers.
Original post by HAnwar
Oh I see! Not a brother a sister :tongue: But yeah, so far so good!

Oh I'm so sorry sister* That's good to hear!
Original post by Axel Johann
Awhh :console:, it'll get better Inshallah

it better, can't be done with crappy headaches fasting and during exams
Reply 124
Wow only an hour and half to go......this was easy Alhamdulillah.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Oh I'm so sorry sister* That's good to hear!

Haha no worries.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I'm not vegan but I eat mostly a plant-based diet and no it isn't :smile: Daal and roti does plenty for me <3

What little meat do you eat in your diet ?
Original post by Kadak
What little meat do you eat in your diet ?

Chicken. I don't like any red meat.
One hour left until biryani
not long now! hang in there!:biggrin:
Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI
Peak

I don't know what your on about 🤔😬😳
Papa johns sent me a marketing email about a Ramadan offer, during my fast. Thanks. -.-
Today has actually been easier then I anticipated. Last year was horrible for me however this year due to me making a clear commitment and goal, it's been much easier alhamdulillah.

That feel when your younger sister gets to much on a huge packet of sensations :[
Reply 133
Original post by Axel Johann
@ZuluK

How is it going? :smile:

Hey, I'm fastin tomorrow. But am so excited. Can't wait :biggrin: I love the month of Ramadan. but I'm working 17 days in a row starting from today so don't know how that is going to work out. :redface:

How are you? And how is your fast going? It's Nearly time! Did you manage it okay? The weather didn't help :frown: :h:
Reply 134
Original post by Kyou
Today has actually been easier then I anticipated. Last year was horrible for me however this year due to me making a clear commitment and goal, it's been much easier alhamdulillah.

That feel when your younger sister gets to much on a huge packet of sensations :[

I'm looking after my niece for the next few evenings so not looking forward to feeding her food :colonhash:

:lol:
Just felt like being nosey and creeping on this thread even though I'm not muslim :ahee::creep:

I think it's amazing how you can even go without a sip of water on these warm summer days! :K:

Aww I wish you all the best my fellow muslim TSRians :colondollar:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Just felt like being nosey and creeping on this thread even though I'm not muslim :ahee::creep:

I think it's amazing how you can even go without a sip of water on these warm summer days! :K:

Aww Thanks X :ahee: :blushing:
I think everyone on here is opening their fast now, hence why it's so quiet right now:laugh:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Awww it's alright. I'm going to be fasting tomorrow because my Ramadan starts tomorrow so thanks for this :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 138
Original post by Hamoody
Exactly, for soome weird reason, it's just a nicey nice feeling deep down. I read 6 juzz' today :eek:
InshaAllah :yep:

OH don't worry, you'll be fine buddy inshaAllah :console:

MashaAllah! How long does it take you to read 1 juzz?
Can a female who prays taraweeh talk me through how they pray it pls? :K:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending