Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Warning: Contains Explicit Stereo Type Casting

Countinued....

An architect, an artist and an IT guy were discussing whether it was better to have a wife or a mistress.
    The architect said he enjoyed his time with his wife, building a solid foundation for a enduring relationship.
    The artist said he enjoyed his time with his mistress, because of the passion and mistery he found there.
    The IT guy said, "I like both."
    The artist said "BOTH."
    The IT guy replied "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman and you can go to the office and get some work done."

To be continued...

Comment: the IT guy works too hard. I don't want to see myself turning into him after three year of compsci. Just knew I should have chosen some other subjects. Argh~~~~

ReputationRep:
    hehe, very good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)

Countinued....

An architect, an artist and an IT guy were discussing whether it was better to have a wife or a mistress.
    The architect said he enjoyed his time with his wife, building a solid foundation for a enduring relationship.
    The artist said he enjoyed his time with his mistress, because of the passion and mistery he found there.
    The artist said "BOTH."
    The IT guy replied "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman and you can go to the office and get some work done."

To be continued...

Comment: the IT guy works too hard. I don't want to see myself turning into him after three year of compsci. Just knew I should have chosen some other subjects. Argh~~~~
    LOL... GOOD!

(Original post by Camford)

Countinued....

The artist said "BOTH."

To be continued...

Gotta love IT professionals...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.