Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there, I'm a 20 year old student studying Abuse/Childhood and Youth at Mmu Cheshire. I'm currently looking for a roommate to move into a newly furnished house. It's close to the university and the retail park. The rent is cheaper that student halls, all bills are included in the price too. Message me for further details
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 6, 2016
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.