Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I left 6th year this year and didnt apply to university straight away because i was unsure whether to go to university or not due to a want to join the Royal Navy. After deciding i want to be a training managment officer i now know i must go to university before i can join. I completed higher in both biology and chemistry, getting an A in higher biology last year and having sat the higher chemistry course this year. I have also sat advance higher biology this year, i currently have 4 higher and hope to gain a further 2 highers and my advance higher this year. Lookinh at university courses i am unsure whether to apply for chemistry or biochemistry as i have found both chemistty and biology very interesting. I dont need to worry about careers in research as i wouldnt be using my degree to persue that type of career. I would value any opinions or past experience in the matter of choosing which course to persue.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Go with what interests you more. Have a look at course structures to get an idea of what will be taught.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.