katekestell
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I think I wrote the wrong title on my GCSE paper and I'm really worried that my paper will be marked as zero. Does anyone have any knowledge or advice on what to do?
username2580959
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
katekestell oh crap, i forgot to even write a unit title lol. I just wrote the unit code oh dear
skye99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MovedMasterMike)
oh crap, i forgot to even write a unit title lol. I just wrote the unit code oh dear
Don't worry !!!! Before the school send off the exam papers to be marked by the board they themselves have to check through the papers and see that everything on the front cover is filled out, so they'll write it in for you !!!
username2580959
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
skye99 ah thats good lol. How did you find it tho? The european anrchist source question was a bit confusing...
skye99
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
skye99 ah thats good lol. How did you find it tho? The european anrchist source question was a bit confusing...
I thought it was ok i forgot what a key battle was and messed up a date but yeah it was alright I think we do different boards and study different topics because i have no clue what the european anrichist is :,)
username2580959
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by skye99)
I thought it was ok i forgot what a key battle was and messed up a date but yeah it was alright I think we do different boards and study different topics because i have no clue what the european anrichist is :,)
oh right haha. My exam was on Aspects of International relations: Cold War 1945-1975 and USA 1919-1941
skye99
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
oh right haha. My exam was on Aspects of International relations: Cold War 1945-1975 and USA 1919-1941
ahhh mine was on Aspects of international relations 1919-2005 and causes and event of ww1 1890 - 1918 OCR
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top