Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think I wrote the wrong title on my GCSE paper and I'm really worried that my paper will be marked as zero. Does anyone have any knowledge or advice on what to do?

ReputationRep:
    katekestell oh crap, i forgot to even write a unit title lol. I just wrote the unit code oh dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MovedMasterMike)
    oh crap, i forgot to even write a unit title lol. I just wrote the unit code oh dear
    Don't worry !!!! Before the school send off the exam papers to be marked by the board they themselves have to check through the papers and see that everything on the front cover is filled out, so they'll write it in for you !!!

ReputationRep:
    skye99 ah thats good lol. How did you find it tho? The european anrchist source question was a bit confusing...

ReputationRep:
    skye99 ah thats good lol. How did you find it tho? The european anrchist source question was a bit confusing...
    I thought it was ok i forgot what a key battle was and messed up a date but yeah it was alright I think we do different boards and study different topics because i have no clue what the european anrichist is :,)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skye99)
    I thought it was ok i forgot what a key battle was and messed up a date but yeah it was alright I think we do different boards and study different topics because i have no clue what the european anrichist is :,)
    oh right haha. My exam was on Aspects of International relations: Cold War 1945-1975 and USA 1919-1941

ReputationRep:
    oh right haha. My exam was on Aspects of International relations: Cold War 1945-1975 and USA 1919-1941
    ahhh mine was on Aspects of international relations 1919-2005 and causes and event of ww1 1890 - 1918 OCR

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.