Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I did my history exam today and I was wondering what people who did the same board thought about the exam. Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    that last question was a joke lmao
    anyone remember the time frame given for the second cold war? i mentioned the inf treaty
    it wass actually super good lol
    there was a fire drill in the middle of my exam HAHA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameofno)
    that last question was a joke lmao
    anyone remember the time frame given for the second cold war? i mentioned the inf treaty
    it wass actually super good lol
    there was a fire drill in the middle of my exam HAHA
    That must have been annoying, did they let you finish?
    Yeah I thought the last question was weird I'd never seen one like that before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    That must have been annoying, did they let you finish?
    Yeah I thought the last question was weird I'd never seen one like that before.
    same! and yup we had to go line outside but then we came back and they gave us the time we lost lol

ReputationRep:
    same! and yup we had to go line outside but then we came back and they gave us the time we lost lol
    Thats good. Someone else on here said that they had a fire alarm in one of their exams and they weren't allowed to finish cos they'd started discussing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Thats good. Someone else on here said that they had a fire alarm in one of their exams and they weren't allowed to finish cos they'd started discussing.
    OMG No way yeah some the people did discuss but the invigilators were eyeing us super hard so they just shut up

ReputationRep:
    OMG No way yeah some the people did discuss but the invigilators were eyeing us super hard so they just shut up
    Oh ok you got lucky

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.